Use of Information
When you create an account with herbsandroots.org, you provide personal information in a variety of ways. By registering, you agree to the collecting of your personal information. If you place a purchase with us, we will need to store personal information such as your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping address(es), and credit/debit card billing address(es) for the order process. Card information is never shared with third parties and is only used to process your order through the systems of our Payment Service Provider.
We may also collect information containing your phone number as a consequence of verification or identity checks. This number may be sent to our courier in order for them to provide delivery services. These data enable us to process your order and notify you of its progress. Rest assured that your personal information is safeguarded by an extra security layer known as SSL, which ensures that your sensitive data is delivered safely over an encrypted channel.
We also gather non-personal data, such as third-party cookies, to improve and simplify your experience. Cookies, both permanent and temporary, are used (session cookies). Permanent cookies are only saved on your computer or mobile device for a maximum of 24 months. Using your browser, you can quickly delete cookies from your computer or mobile device.
herbsandroots.org may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To register for a personal account at herbsandroots.org, click here.
- To complete your orders (includes the name, permanent address, birth date and details of the bank account).
- To be able to transmit text message delivery status updates (e.g. your mobile phone number).
- To share with your provided email, our marketing banners and newsletters.
- To be able to contact you in the event that there is an issue with the delivery of your things (e.g. telephone number, address).
- To allow us to respond to your inquiries and notify you of new or modified services (e.g. your email address).
- Credit checks are used to manage your account (e.g. name, address, date of birth).
- To be able to prove that you are of legal purchasing age when shopping online (e.g. date of birth).
- Lastly, we won’t be sharing your details with any third party interests and companies.
Only those who have subscribed to our newsletter receive emails about our special deals and items (s). If you desire to unsubscribe from our e-newsletter, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. By using the websites and entering your mobile phone number, you expressly agree to receive auto dialled and/or pre-recorded telemarketing calls and text messages from or on behalf of the mobile number you added.
You realise that agreement to receive communications on your mobile device is not a requirement for purchase and that message and data fees may apply. If you do not want to receive similar communications in the future, please contact us at email@example.com.
All Rights Reserved. H&R 2021. The URL for these sites is herbsandroots.org. Other than in compliance with the following permits, reproduction or imitation of part or all of the contents in any form is banned. Permission to copy for personal use: You may make copies of the site as required for incidental activities while viewing it, and you may print as much of the site as is acceptable for private reasons for your own use.
License to recopy for limited purposes
You may recopy the material to certain third parties for their own use only, but if:
- You properly credit the web pages of herbsandroots.org as the source of the material. In the copy of the content, you must include such acknowledgement as well as the top-level URL from the herbsandroots.org website (e.g. herbsandroots.org).
- You notify the third party that these terms apply to him or her and that he or she must abide by them.
- This permission to recopy does not authorise the use of the content or any portion of it in any other work or publication, whether hard copy, electronic, or otherwise. In particular (but not only), no part of a page from the herbsandroots.org website may also be disseminated or reproduced for commercial purposes. No portion of the herbsandroots.org website may be duplicated, transferred to, or stored in any other website or electronic retrieval system.
We may from time to time give connections to other websites, such as the courier partner's tracking web link, to assist you in tracking your order. These links are provided exclusively for your convenience and ease.
However, We do not promote or accept responsibility for the content of other websites, are not responsible for their availability, and we will not be held accountable in any way for any loss or damage you may incur as a result of accessing those websites. If you decide to visit any of the linked websites, you do so at your own risk.
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
To the maximum extent permissible by law, any warranties (express or implied) in relation to the Site and its content, as well as your use of the same, are expressly disclaimed. Except in the case of death or bodily injury caused by our negligence, we exclude all responsibility to you in relation to your use of this site to the maximum extent permissible by law.
Amendments of the terms
We retain the right to change these Terms at any time and without notice. Any such adjustment, however, will be effective after the amended conditions have been uploaded on the site.
You have the right to request access to the personal information we have on file for you. You can request that your data be amended or removed if it is incorrect, missing, or irrelevant.